February 19, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Summit State Bank (NASDAQ: SSBI) said it donated more than $101,000 to 100-plus North Bay nonprofits through its Nonprofit Partner Donation Program, more than double the amount donated in the prior year.
February 28, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Summit State Bank (NASDAQ: SSBI) announced today that it had donated more than $43,500 to 74 Sonoma County nonprofit organizations in the first part of this year through its Nonprofit Partner Program.
June 28, 2011
HEALDSBURG — The Healthcare Foundation of Northern Sonoma County announced that it has accepted a $3 million matching grant from Mill Valley-based Kalmanovitz Charitable Foundation, providing up to $6 million in “much-needed” equipment upgrades at Healdsburg District Hospital over the next five years.
April 5, 2010
Listed alphabetically in Sonoma and Marin counties and Napa County
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,803 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,514 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,984 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,385 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,500 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections