June 2, 2014
Projects in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park and Napa are poised to transform properties long an asterisk on the ledgers of real estate that drives the local economy.
At the Business Journal’s Construction Conference on May 21, developers in the midst of redeveloping the vacant former AT&T telephone switching building in downtown Santa Rosa, vacant State Farm Automobile Insurance campus in Rohnert Park and former Napa Pipe Co. plant south of Napa explained to more than 150 construction industry professionals and public officials what attracted them to the project, how the ventures weathered significant obstacles and why they have stuck with it.
March 8, 2010
SANTA ROSA – The Hugh Futrell Corp. and Burbank Housing are teaming up on a 51-unit affordable housing project with 2,500 square feet of commercial space in downtown Santa Rosa.
- Sep18Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,817 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 8,111 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,366 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,742 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,700 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections