August 29, 2013
NAPA — Napa Valley’s job market and the wine industry on which it is substantially based is competing on a stage much larger than the county boundaries, and that needs to be reflected in viticulture and winery decisions about what to plant and whom to hire as well as public policy on what to allow among the vines that put the region on the world map, according to experts at the Impact Napa: Wine conference this morning.
August 26, 2013
Napa County increasingly draws a workforce from outside of the county, particularly in the wine and hospitality industries, while most people who live there work in a neighboring county, according to a new study.
August 13, 2013
Joining local wine experts to speak at the upcoming Impact Napa: Wine conference are Peter Mondavi Jr., co-owner of one of the North Coast’s largest and oldest wine producers, and Bruce Phillips, a grapegrower, two-decade veteran of food and consumer-products industries, and a leader in agriculture.
July 29, 2013
NAPA — Labor trends in the wine industry will take center stage at North Bay Business Journal’s sixth-annual Impact Napa conference on Aug. 29.
July 11, 2013
The North Bay Business Journal presents Impact Napa: Wine, to be held on Thursday, Aug. 29, 8:30–11 a.m., at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa in Napa.
Registration for the event ends Aug. 23.
Underwritten by Bank of Marin and Dickenson, Peatman & Fogarty.
- Sep18Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,806 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 8,111 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,366 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,742 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,700 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections