May 13, 2013
SAN RAFAEL — Korean food has been topping trendy cuisine charts for the past few years, and now the Marin County natural foods entrepreneur who helped make it a household staple is getting national retailer attention for her new venture in seaweed snacks for the uber-health-conscious.
October 19, 2012
With a steady increase in import-export activities by a growing number of companies and manufacturers in North Bay, the Port of San Francisco has approved eligibility for the expansion of the boundaries of its existing Foreign Trade Zone No. 3 to encompass much of Sonoma County, part of Napa County and all of Marin, Solano and Contra Costa counties.
April 9, 2012
More wine is moving in and out of this country, which recently grabbed the distinction of being world’s largest wine market away from Europe. Foreign producers and investors are interested in U.S. wineries and brands, often for the prestige or gaining a platform for U.S. distribution of portfolio brands. The Business Journal asked experts set to be on the globalization panel at the 2012 Wine Industry Conference on April 18 about major factors affecting the success of U.S. wines abroad, imports and acquisitions of domestic producers by multinational companies.
June 27, 2011
PETALUMA — Novato-based bedding importer Natural Comfort Co. LLC has taken advantage of the rapidly changing Petaluma commercial real estate market to secure better-configured space for a growing company.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,803 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,514 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,984 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,385 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,500 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections