April 8, 2013
The record-sized winegrape harvest of 2012 hasn’t crushed demand building over the past year for wine producers to lock in fruit supplies and places to turn it into higher-end wines that have been enjoying a resurgence in sales.
August 15, 2012
HEALDSBURG — Silver Oak Cellars of Oakville has purchased Sausal Vineyard & Winery started nearly four decades ago in Sonoma County’s Alexander Valley winegrape region north of Healdsburg.
January 2, 2012
Unless the global and U.S. economies weaken, wine industry experts predict 2012 could be the year of the vineyard, considering a number of fine wine producers have worked through ample inventories, wine sales continue to grow and few new vines are going into the ground.
March 4, 2011
GLEN ELLEN — Bettina Sichel purchased the 16-acre Laurel Glen Vineyard estate winery in the Sonoma Mountain appellation from founder Patrick Campbell.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 21,000 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,645 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections