January 6, 2014
SAN RAFAEL — Professional and college sports have never been more popular, but for years the playing field has been littered with failed sports apps.
But applications for coaches and players are seeing a resurgence now, fueled by smart, mobile devices and led by savvy software developers like Gregg Jacobs in Marin County, who’s first on the block with an electronic toolset for college sports coaches and recruiters.
April 4, 2011
GLEN ELLEN – QR codes, those scanable squares that pack information for inventory systems, are reaping a harvest of winery customer feedback with a new application from a Glen Ellen startup.
February 11, 2011
Smartphones and social media are being employed in new ways as many wineries increase their use of the latest technology to reach consumers and maintain control of branding — all across the U.S. To add your experience, comment on this story.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,982 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,628 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections