June 18, 2010
SANTA ROSA and PETALUMA — Ghilotti Construction Co. and North Bay Construction, two of the largest locally based general engineering contractors, today said they will combine operations over the next 18 months.
North Bay Construction founder and Chief Executive Officer John Barella, 62, inked a deal to sell the assets to Ghilotti Construction by the end of 2012. Mr. Barella is ending his management of the company, and North Bay President Steven Geney, 52, is joining Ghilotti Construction management team.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,881 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,469 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,973 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,577 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,533 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections