July 1, 2013
Investment Advisor magazine recognized Greg Friedman, CEO and co-founder of San Rafael-based wealth-management firm Private Ocean, as one of the country’s top 25 advisers. …
Daniel Martinez is the newest member of the Keegan & Coppin Company, Inc./ONCOR International’s Santa Rosa office. …
Santa Rosa structural engineering firm MKM & Associates recently joined forces with the structural design firm Rogina Pestell. …
John Weber was elected to the board of directors of Petaluma-based Enphase Energy. …
Two physicians recently joined the Advanced Wound Center at Ukiah Valley Medical Center — general surgeon William Cress and Jeffrey Rapp, emergency and occupational medicine physician. …
Briana Birch joined Wells Fargo Insurance in Petaluma as a commercial lines account manager. …
Ken Cyphers moved his law practice from Santa Rosa to Healdsburg to work with law firm Welty | Welty, PC. …
Jordan Vineyard & Winery hired Nick Literski as regional sales director for the winery’s western territory. …
January 7, 2013
More than an environmentally friendly gesture, an increasing number of North Bay businesses are pursuing renewable energy development as a way to reduce costs and improve their bottom line.
July 23, 2012
Rohnert Park-based Stellar Energy, a solar energy engineering, procurement and construction provider, installed a 454-kilowatt photovoltaic electricity system at Jordan Vineyard & Winery in Healdsburg.
April 11, 2011
The Business Journal asked the four members of the Direct Sales and Social Media panel for the upcoming Wine Industry Conference 2011 about trends in sales of wine directly to consumers and use of social media in that endeavor.
February 11, 2011
Smartphones and social media are being employed in new ways as many wineries increase their use of the latest technology to reach consumers and maintain control of branding — all across the U.S. To add your experience, comment on this story.
June 28, 2010
Following are profiles of the top day-to-day leaders from the Business Journal’s lists of the largest independently owned wineries under 100,000 cases, published in March, and the largest wine companies, published in May.
April 26, 2010
NORTH BAY – Wineries are starting to make extensive use of the Internet and social networks to keep in touch with customers.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,941 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,497 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,976 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,589 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections