July 1, 2013
Investment Advisor magazine recognized Greg Friedman, CEO and co-founder of San Rafael-based wealth-management firm Private Ocean, as one of the country’s top 25 advisers. …
Daniel Martinez is the newest member of the Keegan & Coppin Company, Inc./ONCOR International’s Santa Rosa office. …
Santa Rosa structural engineering firm MKM & Associates recently joined forces with the structural design firm Rogina Pestell. …
John Weber was elected to the board of directors of Petaluma-based Enphase Energy. …
Two physicians recently joined the Advanced Wound Center at Ukiah Valley Medical Center — general surgeon William Cress and Jeffrey Rapp, emergency and occupational medicine physician. …
Briana Birch joined Wells Fargo Insurance in Petaluma as a commercial lines account manager. …
Ken Cyphers moved his law practice from Santa Rosa to Healdsburg to work with law firm Welty | Welty, PC. …
Jordan Vineyard & Winery hired Nick Literski as regional sales director for the winery’s western territory. …
January 7, 2013
More than an environmentally friendly gesture, an increasing number of North Bay businesses are pursuing renewable energy development as a way to reduce costs and improve their bottom line.
July 23, 2012
Rohnert Park-based Stellar Energy, a solar energy engineering, procurement and construction provider, installed a 454-kilowatt photovoltaic electricity system at Jordan Vineyard & Winery in Healdsburg.
April 11, 2011
The Business Journal asked the four members of the Direct Sales and Social Media panel for the upcoming Wine Industry Conference 2011 about trends in sales of wine directly to consumers and use of social media in that endeavor.
February 11, 2011
Smartphones and social media are being employed in new ways as many wineries increase their use of the latest technology to reach consumers and maintain control of branding — all across the U.S. To add your experience, comment on this story.
June 28, 2010
Following are profiles of the top day-to-day leaders from the Business Journal’s lists of the largest independently owned wineries under 100,000 cases, published in March, and the largest wine companies, published in May.
April 26, 2010
NORTH BAY – Wineries are starting to make extensive use of the Internet and social networks to keep in touch with customers.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Wine storer plans Healdsburg custom crush 4,198 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- North Coast winegrape crop in 2013 sets new records 4,106 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Land purchase moves Bear Republic toward ‘destination brewery’ 4,026 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Direct Flow poised to nearly double in size 3,211 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- Brewers finding it easier to access capital 2,705 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Pablo del Lago on Grape Market Insights: Drought, frost, competition and other discontents
- Lucy Barnett on Exchange Bank’s Schrader to retire; Hartwick named president
Business Journal connections