March 31, 2014
Leaders of major health care organizations in Sonoma and Marin, Napa and Solano counties, listed alphabetically by last name: Adventist Health, Alexander Valley Healthcare, Alliance Medical Center, Aurora Santa Rosa Hospital, Community Health Clinic Ole, Healdsburg District Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center of San Rafael, Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center, Kentfield Rehabiliation & Specialty Hospital, Marin Community Clinics, Marin County Department of Health and Human Services, Marin General Hospital, Meritage Medical Network, Napa County Health and Human Services Agency, NorthBay Healthcare, NorthBay Medical Center, Northern California Medical Associates, Novato Community Hospital, Palm Drive Hospital, Petaluma Health Center, Petaluma Valley Hospital, Prima Medical Group, Queen of the Valley Medical Center, Redwood Community Health Coalition, Redwood Regional Medical Group, Santa Rosa Community Health Centers, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Sonoma County Department of Health Services, Sonoma Valley Community Health Center, Sonoma Valley Hospital, St. Helena Hospital, St. Joseph Health, St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare, Sutter Health, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa, Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods, Sutter Solano Medical Center, VacaValley Hospital and West County Health Centers.
October 10, 2013
SOLANO COUNTY — Kaiser Permanente’s Vacaville Medical Center on Thursday was awarded level 2 trauma designation, beating out Fairfield-based NorthBay Healthcare after the Solano County Emergency Medical Services Board accepted a recommendation from the American College of Surgeons.
July 15, 2013
SOLANO COUNTY — Both Kaiser Permanente and NorhthBay Healthcare applied for a level II trauma care designation in Solano County, with Kaiser vying for designation at its Vacaville Medical Center and NorthBay at its Medical Center in Fairfield.
November 28, 2012
FAIRFIELD — The five privately operated hospitals in Solano County make up more than 11 percent of the local economy, making health care a key driver that could be even more important in the future, according to a new study that details the economic impact of Solano County’s hospitals.
September 3, 2012
The Marin-Sonoma IPA announced its name is now Meritage Medical Network, citing a need to identify itself beyond specific geographic areas as it charts future growth while signaling a first step to becoming an accountable care organization, or ACO. …
Mark Zielazinski has joined Marin General Hospital as chief information and technology integration officer and will again be reporting to CEO Lee Domanico, for whom he worked at El Camino Hospital before Mr. Domanico left in 2006. …
The Palm Drive Health Care District recently voted to approve Tom Harlan as Palm Drive Hospital’s new chief executive officer. …
Kaiser Permanente’s Medical Center in Vacaville broke ground last week on a helipad that the hospital said will eventually be the largest to serve Solano County. …
Bill Boerum, currently treasurer of the Sonoma Valley Health Care District and in his sixth year on the board of directors, will be serving another four years because only he and two others filed for the three seats that were up for election this year. …
October 18, 2011
VACAVILLE — Kaiser Permanente’s Vacaville Medical Center received official approval by the Solano County Emergency Medical Services Agency to provide level III trauma services.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,355 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,874 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,476 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,449 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,313 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections