October 10, 2013
SOLANO COUNTY — Kaiser Permanente’s Vacaville Medical Center on Thursday was awarded level 2 trauma designation, beating out Fairfield-based NorthBay Healthcare after the Solano County Emergency Medical Services Board accepted a recommendation from the American College of Surgeons.
July 15, 2013
SOLANO COUNTY — Both Kaiser Permanente and NorhthBay Healthcare applied for a level II trauma care designation in Solano County, with Kaiser vying for designation at its Vacaville Medical Center and NorthBay at its Medical Center in Fairfield.
November 28, 2012
FAIRFIELD — The five privately operated hospitals in Solano County make up more than 11 percent of the local economy, making health care a key driver that could be even more important in the future, according to a new study that details the economic impact of Solano County’s hospitals.
September 3, 2012
The Marin-Sonoma IPA announced its name is now Meritage Medical Network, citing a need to identify itself beyond specific geographic areas as it charts future growth while signaling a first step to becoming an accountable care organization, or ACO. …
Mark Zielazinski has joined Marin General Hospital as chief information and technology integration officer and will again be reporting to CEO Lee Domanico, for whom he worked at El Camino Hospital before Mr. Domanico left in 2006. …
The Palm Drive Health Care District recently voted to approve Tom Harlan as Palm Drive Hospital’s new chief executive officer. …
Kaiser Permanente’s Medical Center in Vacaville broke ground last week on a helipad that the hospital said will eventually be the largest to serve Solano County. …
Bill Boerum, currently treasurer of the Sonoma Valley Health Care District and in his sixth year on the board of directors, will be serving another four years because only he and two others filed for the three seats that were up for election this year. …
October 18, 2011
VACAVILLE — Kaiser Permanente’s Vacaville Medical Center received official approval by the Solano County Emergency Medical Services Agency to provide level III trauma services.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Wine storer plans Healdsburg custom crush 4,479 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- North Coast winegrape crop in 2013 sets new records 4,107 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Land purchase moves Bear Republic toward ‘destination brewery’ 4,034 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Direct Flow poised to nearly double in size 3,230 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- Brewers finding it easier to access capital 2,706 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Pablo del Lago on Grape Market Insights: Drought, frost, competition and other discontents
- Lucy Barnett on Exchange Bank’s Schrader to retire; Hartwick named president
Business Journal connections