March 18, 2011
PETALUMA — Basin Street Properties, which built much of Redwood Business Park in Petaluma and sold a number of the buildings in in a major 2005 deal, today said it purchased five of the buildings in the development for $8 million from the lender that had taken them back and plans to spend several million dollars on upgrades over the next two years.
June 7, 2010
PETALUMA – Long-time semiconductor test company Xandex Inc. is shifting its focus with the launch of a solar product, the first of a series.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,967 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,614 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections