June 30, 2014
Hotel occupancy rates in Sonoma County increased by 5.1 percent over the year in May, reaching 78.6 percent in 2014 compared with 77.3 percent in 2013, according to the latest figures. …
Occupancy rates in Marin County were up in March by 11.2 percent. …
Also: Petaluma-based Lagunitas Brewing Company continues to carve its share of the ever-expanding craft beer segment, gaining 4.5 percent of the total market share in the sector, according to a recent report. …
February 5, 2014
SANTA ROSA — Sonoma County Tourism announced that hotel occupancy rates in 2013 increased year over year by 9 percent, while the average daily room rate increased by 5.2 percent, indicating a continued improvement in the tourism sector.
September 9, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Construction is officially underway in the runway expansion of the Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport, a project that will bring the airport’s runways up to current federal standards and potentially attract new commercial airlines and add destinations.
May 21, 2013
Visitors to Sonoma County spent $1.47 billion in 2011, a more than 9 percent increase over 2010, according to the latest figures released by Visit California.
February 6, 2013
ROHNERT PARK — Tourism in Sonoma County continues to rebound at an encouraging pace, with revenue and hotel occupancy rates besting those of the previous two years, experts said Wednesday at an annual meeting on local tourism.
October 19, 2012
Sonoma County was named the top wine destination in the U.S. by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards, with users of the popular travel site giving the region’s local wineries, restaurants, attractions and accommodations high marks.
- Sep18Registration deadline: September 15, 2014Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,500 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 7,946 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,114 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,669 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,587 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections