April 11, 2011
The Business Journal asked the four members of the Direct Sales and Social Media panel for the upcoming Wine Industry Conference 2011 about trends in sales of wine directly to consumers and use of social media in that endeavor.
February 11, 2011
Smartphones and social media are being employed in new ways as many wineries increase their use of the latest technology to reach consumers and maintain control of branding — all across the U.S. To add your experience, comment on this story.
April 26, 2010
NORTH BAY – Wineries are starting to make extensive use of the Internet and social networks to keep in touch with customers.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,724 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,383 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,813 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,129 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections