February 17, 2014
SEBASTOPOL and SACRAMENTO — Palm Drive Hospital is seeking special legislation that would allow it to refinance bond debts, which in turn would help the financially struggling hospital remain afloat.
Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-San Rafael) is currently crafting legislation “that would improve Palm Drive Hospital’s ability to pay for patient care as opposed to paying interest,” according to Mr. Levine’s office.
May 13, 2013
NORTH BAY — Legislation has been introduced that could significantly help grape growers and other farmers in the region utilize an additional resource for securing water during the dry season.
Assembly Bill 1200, introduced by Mark Levine (D-San Rafael) and sponsored by the Sonoma County Water Agency, would establish a pilot project that would permit the agency to study the impacts of using recycled rain water for use in watering crops.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 19,422 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,385 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,869 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,941 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,199 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections