June 2, 2014
AMERICAN CANYON — In working on the $610 million renovation and expansion of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, fiber-reinforced composites fabricator Kreysler & Associates is getting noticed throughout North America for allowing wider-ranging beauty on building exteriors via a lighter-weight, fire-resistant “skin” panel.
January 28, 2014
VALLEJO — Blu Homes, manufacturer of prefabricated, fold-out homes, on Tuesday said it plans move its corporate headquarters in San Francisco to its existing manufacturing facility on Vallejo’s Mare Island.
January 6, 2014
VALLEJO — Blu Homes, which makes fold-out prebuilt homes, is expanding its design and manufacturing center on Mare Island to accommodate rapid growth in sales.
November 18, 2013
More than 50 students graduated from financial literacy courses sponsored by Dixon-based First Northern Bank. …
Hennessy Funds announced that it has been named the 2013 recipient of the prestigious Community Investment Award …
The town of Windsor launched a new “business concierge service.” …
Peregrine Performance Group celebrated its first anniversary this fall. …
California Maritime Academy in Vallejo celebrated its ribbon cutting ceremony for the new dining center and rental space. …
SCS Engineers was chosen by Lake County government to provide services for the installation of a landfill gas collection and control system. …
Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro opened with executive chef Philippe Colasse in the former Zazu space in Santa Rosa. …
1313 Main in Napa opened The Spirits Bar. …
Sausalito’s Sanovas Inc. received a new patent. …
Petaluma’s Streetwise Reports added The Mining Report. …
July 1, 2013
Minnesota-based Enclos, a specialty contractor for building facades, plans to open a 50,000-square-foot assembly plant on Mare Island commercial redevelopment in Vallejo. …
Major renovations were completed at Rafael Town Center in San Rafael. …
July 1 is no longer the deadline for California commercial building owners to start disclosing a property’s energy performance, it still is required time for beginning to disclose a property’s Americans With Disability Act access problems. …
Basin Street Properties achieved full occupancy for its 37,400-square-foot Fountaingrove Executive Center office building in northeast Santa Rosa with a 7.5-year, 7,900-square-foot lease to Wells Fargo Advisors. …
December 1, 2011
VALLEJO — Massachusetts-based Blu Homes today opened a 250,000-square-foot factory in Vallejo, where the company plans to eventually employ 500 and turning out that many of the company’s high-tech, high-green manufactured dwellings annually.
October 10, 2011
ROHNERT PARK — Codding Enterprises LP shut down a 5-year-old Rohnert Park factory for making light-gauge steel framing panels for rapid construction, but panelized construction ventures in Napa and Vallejo are expanding.
March 28, 2011
Sonoma County job growth is leading that of other counties in the state, observed Al Coppin, president of commercial real estate brokerage Keegan & Coppin Co. Inc. He pointed to major leases in the Highway 101 corridor in Sonoma and Marin counties in the past several months: Cyan Optics, Calix, Métier, Central Payment Corp., BioMarin Pharmaceutical, ProSight Specialty Insurance and Amy’s Kitchen.
February 7, 2011
PETALUMA — The California Tooling and Machining Apprenticeship Association (CTMAA) has the most trainees it’s seen in a long time according to its president, CEO and teacher Dan Sunia.
- Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,721 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 6,336 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,519 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,472 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Cassidy Turley sees global ties in DTZ purchase 5,245 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Mary Acorne on Sheriff search seems to counter Petaluma duck farm abuse claim
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
Business Journal connections