March 13, 2014
ROHNERT PARK — A San Ramon-based developer and owner of medical real estate on Thursday said it purchased a 69,000-square-foot medical office building in Rohnert Park and plans to bring a new tenant into half of it.
October 18, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Sutter Health and Hammes Company broke ground Friday on a three-story, 80,000-square-foot medical office building adjacent to the forthcoming $284 million new Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa.
October 14, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Kaiser Permanente is considering constructing a medical office building on a 10-acre parcel in Southwest Santa Rosa.
January 3, 2013
SANTA ROSA — A Southern California real estate investment trust for medical office buildings purchased the 100,125-square-foot Sutter North Bay Health Plaza building, mostly occupied by Sutter Health, fronting on the west side of Highway 101 in northwest Santa Rosa.
May 9, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa today announced it selected Irvine-based Hammes Company to develop an on-campus, state-of-the-art medical office building as part of the new $284 million hospital just north of Santa Rosa.
September 12, 2011
SONOMA — The Wiseman Co., a Fairfield-based real estate developer, is in the early stages of planning for a 39,000-square-foot medical office building tnear Sonoma Valley Hospital.
July 8, 2011
SEBASTOPOL — Three years after it opened, Palm Drive Medical Center is expanding to larger quarters.
March 14, 2011
The rough ride endured by the Marin County commercial market in the late part of the decade got smoother in 2010. This trend continues in 2011.
March 3, 2011
PETALUMA — The Petaluma Health Care District board at its most recent meeting declared the current site of the Petaluma Health Center at 1301 Southpoint Blvd. a surplus asset, the first formal step in selling the building or leasing the space.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,403 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,424 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,523 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections