March 25, 2013
With tax season right around the corner, this is a good time to evaluate your company’s changing banking needs. From establishing or renewing an annual line of credit to evaluating your bank’s fraud protection program, here are some things to consider for improving your company’s financial and operating efficiencies.
November 12, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Two of the North Bay’s largest financial institutions have unveiled new mobile banking applications, seeking to address a wave of consumer demand for technology that was once only within reach of the nation’s largest banks.
October 4, 2010
SAN RAFAEL — Mobile banking and payments software developer ClairMail Inc. today said it landed $13.8 million in late-stage financing. The company plans to use the money to expand its technology and services, according to a statement.
July 19, 2009
NOVATO – ClairMail’s new CEO is about to take the mobile-banking company to a new level. He expects to double its staff and customer base within the next 12 months.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,829 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,536 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,985 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,389 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,525 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections