March 18, 2014
SANTA ROSA — Sonoma County’s economy is poised to further recover through 2015, bolstered by national growth that will spur gains in tourism and the wine industry, while additional support will come from a growing life sciences cluster and a stronger housing market, according a report on the local economy released Tuesday.
September 30, 2013
Investing in municipal bonds is appealing to many investors because interest income is typically exempt from federal taxation and, if the investor resides in the state of issuance, state and local taxation as well. As with all investments, the interest received from investing in municipal bonds comes with some risk: Interest Rate Risk – When [...]
May 12, 2011
SONOMA COUNTY — A new report on the economic health of Sonoma County predicts that rising levels of employment, innovation by local technology firms and hotel occupancy will lead to a stronger growth for the county this year, according to a spring 2011 local economic report by the Sonoma County Economic Development Board, Sonoma County Workforce Investment Board and research partner Moody’s Analytics.
November 12, 2010
SANTA ROSA – Operating revenues for Sonoma County health care organizations increased 2.2 percent in 2009 and total operating expenses fell 2.6 percent, marking the first decline in more than a decade and the highest level of net income since 2004, according to the 2010 Sonoma County Health Care Industry Insider Report.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 21,001 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,645 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections