April 10, 2013
The volume of California wine shipments to U.S. markets last year dipped for the first time in 11 years, but retail value of that wine rose by more than 8 percent for the second straight year, according to recently released figures.
Meanwhile, shipments of wine to the U.S. from all sources increased 2.4 percent, and retail value, 5.2 percent to new volume and sales records, according to data compiled by Woodside-based industry analysis firm Gomberg Fredrikson & Associates and San Francisco-based advocacy group Wine Institute.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,092 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,722 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,900 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Zapolski enters $25M joint venture on downtown Napa shopping center rehab 3,801 view(s) | posted on December 5, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,254 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections