May 6, 2013
Building a better community is key to the Chamber of Commerce’s success in fostering the growth of local businesses.
One way we focus on our local community each year is by honoring the local heroes who make the Napa Valley an extraordinary place to call home.
For the seventh year, we invited the public to nominate individuals and nonprofit organizations demonstrating outstanding commitment, creativity and leadership to the valley. And their stories remind us why Napa Valley is such an incredible place to live and work.
May 6, 2013
NAPA COUNTY — Founded five years ago with a startup grant from the Peter A. and Vernice H. Gasser Foundation and support from other partners, Sustainable Napa County helps local nonprofits conserve energy and water. But this is just the beginning.
April 25, 2013
NAPA — Napa Valley hosted 2.94 million visitors in 2012, generating $1.4 billion in direct tourism spending, and more than three-quarters of them come for dining and wine tasting, according to results from two studies released Thursday.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,710 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,537 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,986 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,343 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,552 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections