March 8, 2013
State water-quality regulators this afternoon announced the withdrawal of a proposed conditional waiver program for vineyards in the Napa River and Sonoma Creek watersheds from state-set limits on erosion and plans to regulate vineyard water runoff under more general requirements.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,256 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,389 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,896 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,941 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,228 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections