February 24, 2011
MARIN COUNTY — Nearly 60 percent of people who work in Marin commute in from outside the county, farther on average than any other workforce in the Bay Area, according to a report by Live Local Marin, a special initiative of the Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California and Greenbelt Alliance.
June 30, 2009
MARIN COUNTY – The Marin Community Foundation will fund $10 million in affordable housing projects over the next five years, it was announced today.
The initiative developed with local affordable housing developers will benefit projects for low-income families, seniors and other individuals in Marin.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,881 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,469 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,973 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,577 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,533 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections