December 16, 2013
Partnership Healthplan of California will begin administering Medi-Cal benefits to former County Medical Services Programs recipients beginning in January 2014 in 14 counties, the Fairfield-based managed Medi-Cal plan announced recently.
May 14, 2013
A Sonoma County-based nonprofit and several others with ties in the North Bay are among 48 organizations across the state to share in $37 million in outreach and education grants from Covered California, the state’s online health exchange developed under health care reform.
Petaluma-based Redwood Community Health Coalition received $830,000. Catholic Charities of California, which has a presence in Solano, Napa, Sonoma, Lake and Mendocino counties, received $859,000. California Rural Indian Health Board, which has a presence in Sonoma and Mendocino counties, was given $300,000. The California NAACP, which has locations in Sonoma and Solono counties, received $600,000 and the Asian Pacific American Legal Center in Solano County received $100,00.
December 10, 2012
PETALUMA — Redwood Community Health Coalition recently took part in a pilot project testing a mobile health application that enrolls patients in public assistance programs, a potentially pivotal development for the public health sector. The accelerating convergence of mobile technology and health care will likely open new avenues of access to underserved populations, which could in turn help states with implementing key pieces of health care reform, officials said.
September 5, 2011
SANTA ROSA — Santa Rosa Community Health Centers received a federal grant of $850,000 that will enable it to establish a residency program for nurse practitioners, which could help the federally qualified health center address an anticipated shortage of primary care providers.
May 3, 2010
The original location for one of the fastest-growing community health centers in Santa Rosa recently expanded yet again.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,881 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,470 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,973 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,577 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,533 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections