June 24, 2013
Mary Stompe is executive director of PEP Housing of Petaluma.
May 27, 2013
Sixteen of the North Bay’s leading women will be honored at North Bay Business Journal’s annual “Women in Business” awards gala this July, joining a select group of female executives and entrepreneurs to receive the prestigious designation.
February 19, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Summit State Bank (NASDAQ: SSBI) said it donated more than $101,000 to 100-plus North Bay nonprofits through its Nonprofit Partner Donation Program, more than double the amount donated in the prior year.
May 7, 2012
Green Companies Assemblymember Jared Huffman presented his April Sustainable North Bay Award to United Markets in recognition of their commitment to conservation, sustainable business practices, and community service. Serving Marin for over 50 years with stores in downtown San Rafael and San Anselmo, United Markets’ achievements include waste diversion, supporting local farmers and food producers, [...]
February 28, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Summit State Bank (NASDAQ: SSBI) announced today that it had donated more than $43,500 to 74 Sonoma County nonprofit organizations in the first part of this year through its Nonprofit Partner Program.
February 23, 2011
WINDSOR — As the developers of the 14-acre Town Green Village mixed-use community in central Windsor work to finalize a deal to sell two buildings left partly built because of the economy and complete a workout of $15 million in loans, they are facing a new round of default notices totaling $1.54 million in due balances on a half-dozen properties.
January 10, 2011
Oct. 6, 2010: PEP Housing’s groundbreaking ceremony for Acacla Lane Senior Apartments – Its first affordable housing development for seniors in Santa Rosa / October 13, 2010: Smith Dollar PC hosted the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee Mixer
June 22, 2009
Advertising Sausalito-based Mud Worldwide was commissioned to complete two branding assignments for Episcopal Retirement Homes and Living Well Senior Solutions. N2 Media of Novato premiered its nMotion outdoor advertising system at the 5th annual NASCAR Day at Infineon Raceway. Banking & Finance Napa Community Bank gave 150 customers $10 in Oxbow Bucks during its customer [...]
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 21,012 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,656 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections