February 13, 2012
If the execution of a company’s plans is an avowed priority, critical to the success of both the CEO and the business, why aren’t CEOs spending enough time on it to make it successful? Why is it that every time the Conference Board surveys CEOs to identify their Top Ten Challenges, “consistent execution of strategy” or “excellence in execution” is invariably cited as being in the top two or three “greatest concerns” … yet, when CEOs are asked about their greatest disappointments or failures, they routinely list their company’s inability to execute?
February 6, 2012
Now is a good time. No matter where you are in your tenure as a leader, right now is the right time to begin shaping the legacy you wish to leave your organization. Your legacy is what continues in the hearts and minds of the people, in the systems and structures of the organization, in the culture and the stories that are told for years to come. It’s what stays alive after you are no longer there.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,743 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,383 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,813 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,137 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections