December 4, 2012
SANTA ROSA — San Jose-based Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR), a developer of fiber-optic communication and laser systems, today said it completed the asset sale of its Santa Rosa thin-film filter business, started as Cierra Photonics, as part of a $27 million cash deal that involved a second product line.
November 26, 2012
SANTA ROSA — San Jose-based telecom and datacom network products maker Oclaro, Inc., (Nasdaq: OCLR) today said it reached a deal to sell its Santa Rosa-based thin-film filter business, started a dozen years ago as Cierra Photonics, and another product line to Pennsylvania-based optoelectronics manufacturer II-VI, Inc., (Nasdaq: IIVI) for $27 million in cash.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,495 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,393 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,906 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,942 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,266 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections