February 25, 2013
Kaiser Permanente has earned accreditation for its Santa Rosa Medical Center Family Residency Program, which was developed to attract and retain more physicians to the region in lieu of national shortages.
July 2, 2012
SANTA ROSA — The Family Medicine Residency Program at Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa announced its incoming class of 2015, selecting 12 medical school graduates out of 618 applicants — about half of the nation’s 1,200 plus applicants in family medicine.
June 28, 2012
With the Supreme Court ruling Thursday to uphold major tenets of the Affordable Care Act, some clarity is finally emerging for employers and providers, but the political battle over health care reform will likely continue.
Local health care providers and insurance experts said there is now much-needed clarity, at least for now, as employers and municipalities across the state attempt to adapt to ever-evolving regulations. Several providers praised the ruling.
Do you agree with the U.S. Supreme Court decision on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010? Share your thoughts.
May 21, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Kaiser Permanente’s recent announcement that it will launch a family residency program for Sonoma County reflects both local and national health care issues, as providers seek to attract and retain physicians in lieu of a heightened emphasis on expanding primary care capabilities to best serve the community.
May 14, 2012
SANTA ROSA — In an effort to address a long anticipated shortage of primary care physicians in Sonoma County, Kaiser Permanente’s Santa Rosa Medical Center will launch a family medicine residency program aimed at both recruiting and retaining doctors to the region.
June 29, 2009
SONOMA COUNTY – A consortium brought together to provide a long-term structure for the county’s 71-year-old residency program has gone back to the table after two years of efforts recently hit a major funding roadblock.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,829 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,536 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,985 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,389 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,525 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections