August 12, 2013
NAPA COUNTY — A Hong Kong-based group purchased the Cleavage Creek wine brand, launched several years ago to raise awareness of and raise funds to battle breast cancer, as well as its shuttered 6,700-case-a-year winery and vines in Pope Valley east of Napa with plans to export that brand and other forthcoming California labels to China.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,497 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,976 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,588 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections