May 20, 2013
Carlile Winery & Vineyards has outgrown its Santa Rosa custom-winemaking facility, so it is sort of swapping places with Windsor-based Robert Mueller Winery.
Spelletich Family Wine Company of Napa Valley is moving its operations into 16,180 square feet in the Napa Valley Commons business park in south Napa to fulfill its need for expansion. That’s more than twice the amount of space at its previous location.
Windsor-based Inman Family Wines, maker of Russian River Valley pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot gris wines, hired Mike Sai as marketing director and promoted Michelle Berger to director of direct to consumer sales.
The second North Coast Wine Industry Expo is still seven months away, but organizers say they are more than two-thirds toward the goal of tripling the number of registered vendors.
October 15, 2012
Seven winners of the 2013 Best of Wine Tourism awards for the San Francisco and Napa Valley region were announced in downtown Napa on Thursday afternoon. …
Custom microvintner Crushpad, now called The Wine Foundry after the early August debt acquisition organized by Tiburon-based CastleGate Capital, relocated from Sebastiani Winery in Sonoma to the Eighth Street East cluster of vintners just south of the same city. …
Santa Rosa-based Copain Custom Crush changed its name to Punchdown Cellars. …
Novato-based SolarCraft completed design and installation of a solar power on the roof of the new tasting room at Fort Ross Vineyards and Winery in Jenner. …
Sonoma State University’s Wine Business Institute is enrolling for its on-campus seminar series on Fridays, Oct. 26-Dec. 14. …
- Apr22Registration deadline: April 18, 2014Submission deadline: April 18, 2014Submission deadline: April 18, 2014Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 17,637 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,089 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,327 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,693 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- More large retail projects set to start 4,308 view(s) | posted on March 17, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections