May 20, 2013
Carlile Winery & Vineyards has outgrown its Santa Rosa custom-winemaking facility, so it is sort of swapping places with Windsor-based Robert Mueller Winery.
Spelletich Family Wine Company of Napa Valley is moving its operations into 16,180 square feet in the Napa Valley Commons business park in south Napa to fulfill its need for expansion. That’s more than twice the amount of space at its previous location.
Windsor-based Inman Family Wines, maker of Russian River Valley pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot gris wines, hired Mike Sai as marketing director and promoted Michelle Berger to director of direct to consumer sales.
The second North Coast Wine Industry Expo is still seven months away, but organizers say they are more than two-thirds toward the goal of tripling the number of registered vendors.
October 15, 2012
Seven winners of the 2013 Best of Wine Tourism awards for the San Francisco and Napa Valley region were announced in downtown Napa on Thursday afternoon. …
Custom microvintner Crushpad, now called The Wine Foundry after the early August debt acquisition organized by Tiburon-based CastleGate Capital, relocated from Sebastiani Winery in Sonoma to the Eighth Street East cluster of vintners just south of the same city. …
Santa Rosa-based Copain Custom Crush changed its name to Punchdown Cellars. …
Novato-based SolarCraft completed design and installation of a solar power on the roof of the new tasting room at Fort Ross Vineyards and Winery in Jenner. …
Sonoma State University’s Wine Business Institute is enrolling for its on-campus seminar series on Fridays, Oct. 26-Dec. 14. …
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,169 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,724 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,914 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Zapolski enters $25M joint venture on downtown Napa shopping center rehab 4,077 view(s) | posted on December 5, 2013
- New research suggests wine vs. beer thinking outdated 3,284 view(s) | posted on December 9, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections