August 14, 2013
The Business Journal on Wednesday announced a record 75 recipients for its eighth annual Best Places to Work.
More than 6,000 employees completed the required anonymous online satisfaction survey, and thousands of comments were collected in the process.
April 8, 2013
Green Key Commercial, based in Petaluma, received the Green Company Innovator award at the Infusionsoft Innovation Summit in San Francisco. …
REACH Air Medical Services of Santa Rosa earned the Diamond Certified rating for the third consecutive year. …
San Rafael-based 10,000 Degrees announced that two grant awards will help kick off the organization’s 14th year of providing the 10,000 Degrees Institute — a wrap-around approach to college success for low-income students. …
This month, Mollie Stone’s Markets will note the 25th anniversary of its Sausalito location. …
December 5, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Air ambulance service REACH Medical Holdings of Santa Rosa said its acquisition by Texas-based Air Medical Group Holdings was finalized today.
Also effective today, Jim Adams, chief executive officer of REACH for the past 11 years, is replaced by Sean Russell, who will report to Fred Buttrell, chief executive officer of Air Medical.
February 14, 2011
SANTA ROSA – Growing numbers of employers of all sizes in the North Bay are embracing wellness programs for their employees. A recent survey of commercial insurance carriers by the Business Journal revealed a common theme of business clients seeking information or actively developing wellness programs both to manage employee health care costs and prepare for the impact of health care reform.
May 3, 2010
SANTA ROSA — An extension of at least eight years for Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital to continue operating as the main level II trauma center in the North Bay took effect this week, a development hospital officials and the county said was “significant” and critical to the needs of the region.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,338 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,870 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,554 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,448 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,290 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections