March 12, 2012
ROHNERT PARK – Marin and Napa counties are on track to be the “shining stars” of economic recovery in the six-county North Bay Area in 2012, though the enduring caution of commercial lenders and other pressures will likely keep growth modest across the entire region this year, according to regional economics expert Dr. Robert Eyler.
March 5, 2012
NOVATO — Remy Gross is currently the vice president of business development and technology advancement at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging. His duties at the Buck include the increase of deal flow through global corporate collaborations and new company formation.
February 29, 2012
The growing impact of tourism and entertainment — including the coming America’s Cup — on Marin County’s economy and the developing biotech cluster in the region will be the focus of the Business Journal’s annual Impact Marin conference from 7:30 to 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 14, in San Rafael.
While the pressures of the recession have strained economies across the Bay Area, Marin County has managed to outperform other regions on a number of metrics, including the strength of its housing market and an unemployment rate in the statistical area including Marin of 6.5 percent.
February 13, 2012
NOVATO — Remy Gross is director of technology transfer for The Buck Institute on Age Research. He will be a featured speaker at the Business Journal’s Impact Marin Conference on MArch 14. Business Journal: The Life sciences and biotech industries seem to be on an upswing in Marin County, with numerous companies expanding in and [...]
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,399 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,423 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,524 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections