February 4, 2013
ROHNERT PARK — Amy’s Kitchen brought the convenience of frozen vegetarian meals to the grocery aisle 25 years ago, and now the Petaluma-based packaged-foods company wants to do the same for the fast-food drive-through.
March 14, 2011
PETALUMA — A significant North Bay commercial real estate owner, developer and property manager, RNM Properties, announced the opening of Zócalos Latin Grill at the popular Adobe Creek Center. The new 3,900- square-foot full-service restaurant opened its doors last month.
November 22, 2010
NAPA — Downtown Napa has seen 13 restaurant openings since December 2009.
May 10, 2010
SONOMA – Dean Biersch, owner of HopMonk Tavern in Sebastopol, announced plans to open a second location in Sonoma this summer. The new tavern will be in the old Deuce/Emmy’s Restaurant location at 691 Broadway.
March 15, 2010
The Napa County retail shopping centers market ended 2009 with a vacancy of 3.9 percent, a slim decrease compared with 4.0 percent in 2008. The Solano County retail shopping centers market vacancy pushed into double-digits as it closed 2009 at 12.3 percent, compared with 7.2 percent at year-end 2008.
August 25, 2009
NAPA – Food Network celebrity chef and Mill Valley resident Tyler Florence has signed a lease for a casual, rotisserie-centered eatery in the $72-million Napa Riverfront project. He is the second television star to commit to space in the new building.
Officials with the project also announced the recent signature of prominent North Bay restaurant developer Michael Dellar.
July 13, 2009
SANTA ROSA – Local restaurants and national chains are talking up the launch of Servisensor, a device thought up by frequent-diner-out and first-time inventor Brenda Solheim.
March 25, 2009
LARKSPUR – The founders of the long-established fine-dining Lark Creek Inn resolved to shift its focus this year in light of the recession and will unveil its new “neighborhood dining model” called The Tavern at Lark Creek.
February 9, 2009
North Bay restaurateurs confirmed last week the definitive arrival of the recession in hospitality, and though some have joined the ever-lengthening list of eateries looking to sell, others are doing what they can do to embrace the change.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,829 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,536 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,985 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,389 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,525 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections