September 19, 2011
SANTA ROSA — Zap Jonway last week announced two new rounds of credit financing from China Merchants Bank totaling $37.33 million for expansion plans in China as recent Securities & Exchange Commission filings indicate a shakeup in its U.S. presence.
February 28, 2011
Circle Bank, one of the leaders in the Tenants in Common market, has left that sector due to risk concentration in that market.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,497 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,976 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,588 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections