February 6, 2013
ROHNERT PARK — Tourism in Sonoma County continues to rebound at an encouraging pace, with revenue and hotel occupancy rates besting those of the previous two years, experts said Wednesday at an annual meeting on local tourism.
April 11, 2011
PETALUMA – The Sheraton Sonoma County – Petaluma has doubled the size of its conference center with the long-term lease of 5,000 square feet at Basin Street Properties’ Petaluma Marina Business Center.
March 22, 2011
PETALUMA — Sheraton Sonoma County–Petaluma today said it leased 5,000 more square feet at Basin Street Properties’ Petaluma Marina Business Center and renovated the additional space for meetings and banquets.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,829 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,536 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,985 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,389 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,525 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections