November 18, 2013
Fairfield-based Partnership HealthPlan of California recently honored North Coast Assemblyman Wesley Chesboro, who is retiring. …
James Molina was appointed conference services manager at the Westin Verasa Napa. …
Robyn Bramhall, a human resources management consultant, has been awarded a contract to provide onsite HR services to Social Advocates for Youth. …
Sherry Rubin has joined Wells Fargo Insurance’s Petaluma office as an employee benefits sales executive. …
The Leavitt Group promoted Brandon Stout to vice president in its national restaurant insurance program at its Santa Rosa branch. …
November 28, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Social Advocates for Youth announced that Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa has offered the Warrack Hospital campus on Hoen Avenue as a donation, a development that would allow the nonprofit to increase its capacity nearly five-fold while adding a number of new services.
October 4, 2012
NORTH BAY – The Business Journal has selected 14 nonprofit leaders from around the North Bay for its inaugural Nonprofit Leadership Awards recognizing individuals for their innovation, community engagement and growth. The awards will be presented as part of the the Oct. 24 Nonprofit Boot Camp presented by Pisenti & Brinker LLP and North Bay Business Journal.
December 19, 2011
Information on volunteering for and donating to Social Advocates for Youth of Santa rosa
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 8,940 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,718 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,803 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,223 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Experts say craft beers on tap to boost economy 2,919 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections