March 31, 2014
Read profiles of North Bay organizations with fewer than 100 employees and recognized for charity efforts: B.R. Cohn Charity Events, Dierk’s Parkside and Midtown cafés, E.R. Sawyer Jewelers, The John Jordan Foundation, Pisenti & Brinker CPAs and Advisors, The Republic of Tea, Sonoma Raceway and Summit State Bank.
January 13, 2014
Homeward Bound of Marin in Novato and Social Advocates for Youth in Santa Rosa were among 16 nonprofit organizations nationwide and three in California to receive funding in the inaugural Help for Homeless Grant Program. …
Community Child Care Council will host an open house for its newest site, Flowery Preschool at Flowery Elementary School, Sonoma.
November 18, 2013
Fairfield-based Partnership HealthPlan of California recently honored North Coast Assemblyman Wesley Chesboro, who is retiring. …
James Molina was appointed conference services manager at the Westin Verasa Napa. …
Robyn Bramhall, a human resources management consultant, has been awarded a contract to provide onsite HR services to Social Advocates for Youth. …
Sherry Rubin has joined Wells Fargo Insurance’s Petaluma office as an employee benefits sales executive. …
The Leavitt Group promoted Brandon Stout to vice president in its national restaurant insurance program at its Santa Rosa branch. …
November 28, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Social Advocates for Youth announced that Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa has offered the Warrack Hospital campus on Hoen Avenue as a donation, a development that would allow the nonprofit to increase its capacity nearly five-fold while adding a number of new services.
October 4, 2012
NORTH BAY – The Business Journal has selected 14 nonprofit leaders from around the North Bay for its inaugural Nonprofit Leadership Awards recognizing individuals for their innovation, community engagement and growth. The awards will be presented as part of the the Oct. 24 Nonprofit Boot Camp presented by Pisenti & Brinker LLP and North Bay Business Journal.
December 19, 2011
Information on volunteering for and donating to Social Advocates for Youth of Santa rosa
- Apr22Registration deadline: April 18, 2014Submission deadline: April 18, 2014Submission deadline: April 18, 2014Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 17,733 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,202 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,418 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,727 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- More large retail projects set to start 4,313 view(s) | posted on March 17, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections