January 24, 2013
William “Bill” Price III, co-founder of private investment company TPG Group and a financier of North Coast wineries such as Kosta Browne, purchased the 138-acre Gap’s Crown pinot noir and chardonnay vineyard in the Sonoma Coast appellation east of Rohnert Park.
February 22, 2010
GRATON – Red Car Wine, a boutique producer of Sonoma County wines, this summer plans to complete its relocation of production from Southern California to this west county community to be closer to source vineyards.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,803 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,514 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,984 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,385 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,500 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections