October 10, 2013
This year’s Sonoma County winegrape crop came in at average to above-average size with excellent flavor profiles that are lush, balanced and consistent, according to trade group Sonoma County Winegrowers.
March 25, 2013
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH) of Petaluma said its microinverters are available in Switzerland, the seventh European country for sales and installations. …
The Sutter Health network of doctors, hospitals and other health care service providers announced its financial performance for 2012. …
Adventist Health, which has a number of North Bay locations, will transition responsibility for its revenue-management services to Cerner Corp. …
Smart Meetings magazine, a Sausalito-based resource for meeting professionals, received five nominations for the 2013 Maggie Awards. …
Systema Software, a Larkspur-based provider of claims administration software and services to the insurance industry, and Instec, a provider of policy administration services and technology to the commercial property and casualty insurance industry, formed a strategic alliance to offer an integrated insurance platform. …
Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards of Windsor has been named the top wine in two categories of the 24th annual restaurant poll in the April issue of Wine & Spirits Magazine. …
December 27, 2010
Brown-Froman Corp. said it is considering business options for the sale of its Hopland-based wine assets, which mainly include the Fetzer Vineyards brand and related facilities.
July 26, 2010
Also: Jess Jackson, Kunde and Balletto families receive honors
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Wine storer plans Healdsburg custom crush 4,182 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- North Coast winegrape crop in 2013 sets new records 4,102 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Land purchase moves Bear Republic toward ‘destination brewery’ 4,024 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Direct Flow poised to nearly double in size 3,207 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- Brewers finding it easier to access capital 2,705 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Pablo del Lago on Grape Market Insights: Drought, frost, competition and other discontents
- Lucy Barnett on Exchange Bank’s Schrader to retire; Hartwick named president
Business Journal connections