October 10, 2013
This year’s Sonoma County winegrape crop came in at average to above-average size with excellent flavor profiles that are lush, balanced and consistent, according to trade group Sonoma County Winegrowers.
March 25, 2013
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH) of Petaluma said its microinverters are available in Switzerland, the seventh European country for sales and installations. …
The Sutter Health network of doctors, hospitals and other health care service providers announced its financial performance for 2012. …
Adventist Health, which has a number of North Bay locations, will transition responsibility for its revenue-management services to Cerner Corp. …
Smart Meetings magazine, a Sausalito-based resource for meeting professionals, received five nominations for the 2013 Maggie Awards. …
Systema Software, a Larkspur-based provider of claims administration software and services to the insurance industry, and Instec, a provider of policy administration services and technology to the commercial property and casualty insurance industry, formed a strategic alliance to offer an integrated insurance platform. …
Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards of Windsor has been named the top wine in two categories of the 24th annual restaurant poll in the April issue of Wine & Spirits Magazine. …
December 27, 2010
Brown-Froman Corp. said it is considering business options for the sale of its Hopland-based wine assets, which mainly include the Fetzer Vineyards brand and related facilities.
July 26, 2010
Also: Jess Jackson, Kunde and Balletto families receive honors
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,381 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,878 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,452 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,339 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,337 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections