November 11, 2013
G&J Seiberlich & Co LLP announced that Leonard LaBranche will merge his practice into the Napa-based firm. …
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce announced five new board members to three-year terms and five to one-year terms. …
Zarin Mehta was named co-executive director of Green Music Center at Sonoma State University. …
Patti Hannan joined Sonoma Media Investments as chief revenue officer. …
The Hess Collection of Napa hired Linda Wish as western division strategic retail manager. …
Novato-based Winery Exchange has restructured and expanded its sales organization. …
July 21, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Michael Zivyak, award-winning publishing industry executive, has been appointed to the position of President, Magazine Publishing at Sonoma Media Investments, the company announced today.
The announcement was made by Steve Falk, CEO of SMI, parent company of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Sonoma Index-Tribune, Petaluma Argus-Courier, North Bay Business Journal and Sonoma Magazine.
“I couldn’t be more excited to welcome Michael to the Sonoma Media Investments family. A company is first and foremost about people and whenever we can add talent we are certain that our business will grow as a result,” said Mr. Falk.
June 28, 2013
Brad Bollinger, editor and associate publisher of the North Bay Business Journal, has been named publisher.
“Under Brad’s leadership the North Bay Business Journal has expanded its coverage and event offerings throughout the North Bay and is now the most respected source of business news in the area,” said Steve Falk, chief executive officer of Sonoma Media Investments. “We are pleased to recognize Brad’s achievements by naming him publisher.”
November 8, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Sonoma Media Investments, LLC, owner of the Sonoma Index-Tribune and Sonoma magazine, on Thursday completed its purchase of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Petaluma Argus-Courier and North Bay Business Journal and revealed details about notable local investors and the management team behind a deal in the works since the beginning of this year.
November 1, 2012
Florida-based Halifax Media Group has agreed to sell the Press Democrat, North Bay Business Journal and Petaluma Argus-Courier to a group of local investors lead by Sonoma Media Investments, LLC, which purchased the Sonoma Index-Tribune earlier this year.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,785 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,384 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,832 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,165 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections