February 27, 2013
ROHNERT PARK — Opening the 2013 Economic Outlook Conference at Sonoma State University’s Green Music Center on Wednesday, Sandy Weill, former chairman and top executive of Citigroup and a major donor to the project, pointed to the upper seats of the concert hall that his contributions had helped to complete.
February 5, 2013
As president and CEO of the state’s largest tourism marking organization, Caroline Beteta is among a growing roster of industry leaders that will take part in Sonoma State University’s 2013 Economic Outlook Conference, “Game-Changers: Innovations and Leaders Transforming the North Bay Economy.”
Registration for the event, underwritten by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Empire College, is available at www.northbaybusinessjournal.com or by calling 707-521-5264. Tickets are $59, or $590 for priority reserved seating.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,026 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,718 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,886 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,241 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Experts say craft beers on tap to boost economy 2,929 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections