December 6, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO — When it comes to creating jobs in California across a wide range of income levels and employment sectors, a new report by the Bay Area Council Economic Institute concludes that it pays to play to your strengths.
For much of the Bay Area and other regions in the state, high-tech jobs are where the action is.
December 20, 2011
PETALUMA [updated Dec. 21] — Amy’s Kitchen, maker of prepared natural and organic foods, plans to reconfigure its Santa Rosa and Oregon operations as the planned opening of a $63 million East Coast production facility has been pushed back “a few years.”
May 11, 2011
SANTA ROSA — Natural prepared foods maker Amy’s Kitchen plans to open a $63 million, 700-employee production plant in Greenville, S.C., in January 2012, according to an announcement today by South Carolina officials. Acquisition of a 125,000-square-foot former bakery includes land that could accommodate a plant twice that size, according to a commercial real estate agent involved in the pending deal.
March 30, 2011
SANTA ROSA — Packaged natural foods producer Amy’s Kitchen Inc. has signed a 10-year lease for a nearly 110,000-square-foot former Ritz Foodservice distribution warehouse at 3000 Dutton Ave. in southwest Santa Rosa.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,848 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,467 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,971 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,576 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,502 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections