October 22, 2013
HEALDSBURG — Custom winery Rack & Riddle Wine Services in Hopland plans to open a 67,000-square-foot winery in Healdsburg, particularly to accommodate growing demand for sparkling wine.
“Our expansion into Healdsburg, which is the first step in our expansion plan, gives us many more opportunities to serve our customers,” said managing partner Bruce Lundquist.
April 10, 2013
The volume of California wine shipments to U.S. markets last year dipped for the first time in 11 years, but retail value of that wine rose by more than 8 percent for the second straight year, according to recently released figures.
Meanwhile, shipments of wine to the U.S. from all sources increased 2.4 percent, and retail value, 5.2 percent to new volume and sales records, according to data compiled by Woodside-based industry analysis firm Gomberg Fredrikson & Associates and San Francisco-based advocacy group Wine Institute.
June 25, 2010
HEALDSBURG — Passion and pragmatism drew Kathryn Lindstrom to apply her lifelong love of mathematics to navigating a number of luxury-tier wineries through their turbulent organizational and economic times over the past two decades.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,495 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,393 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,906 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,942 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,266 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections