September 16, 2013
Suspicions in the industry that the 2013 North Coast winegrape crop would be sizable are gaining greater weight as many of the grapes for sparkling wine are past that early round of harvest are in the winery, picking white wine grapes is underway and the first red wine grapes are approaching ripeness.
May 20, 2013
Carlile Winery & Vineyards has outgrown its Santa Rosa custom-winemaking facility, so it is sort of swapping places with Windsor-based Robert Mueller Winery.
Spelletich Family Wine Company of Napa Valley is moving its operations into 16,180 square feet in the Napa Valley Commons business park in south Napa to fulfill its need for expansion. That’s more than twice the amount of space at its previous location.
Windsor-based Inman Family Wines, maker of Russian River Valley pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot gris wines, hired Mike Sai as marketing director and promoted Michelle Berger to director of direct to consumer sales.
The second North Coast Wine Industry Expo is still seven months away, but organizers say they are more than two-thirds toward the goal of tripling the number of registered vendors.
- Apr22Registration deadline: April 18, 2014Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,041 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,343 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,584 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,852 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,118 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections