October 15, 2009
UPDATED 2:45 P.M. SPOKANE, Wash. — Sterling Financial Corp., owner of Sonoma Bank in Santa Rosa, today announced that its subsidiary, Sterling Savings Bank, has entered into agreements with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. requiring it to strengthen its financial position.
October 5, 2009
Also: Ex-Prudential executive joining Redwood Trust Inc.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,497 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,976 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,588 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections