January 14, 2013
Novato-based Winery Exchange continues to expand beyond its roots as a worldwide creator of wine, beer and spirits brands with the acquisition of a portfolio of certified-organic and sulfite-undetectable wine brands, led by Our Daily Red and Orleans Hill, from Nevada County Wine Guild. …
St. Helena-based Trinchero Family Estates on Wednesday announced a strategic alliance with vintners Charles Smith of Walla Walla, Wash., and Charles Bieler of New York City to manage sales, distribution and marketing of their joint-venture brand Charles & Charles. …
Safe Harbor Wine Storage (707-252-9690, safeharborwines.com), a bulk cellaring business opened five years ago by two notable Napa Valley winemakers and two owners of Sausalito-based oak stave insert maker StaVin, has outgrown its 50,000-square-foot south Napa winery and is moving forward with plans to expand down the street. …
Because the original comment period for the proposed vineyard waiver program for rainwater runoff in the Napa River and Sonoma Creek watersheds ran through the winter holidays, the State Water Resources Control Board extended the comment deadline and rescheduled the public hearing. …
DH Wine Compliance of Windsor this month launched Wine Compliance Academy. …
After two decades as president of Lake County Winegrape Commission, Shannon Gunier left the organization this month. … To replace Ms. Gunier, the board of the Lakeport-based trade group chose Debra Sommerfield from more than 30 applicants. …
April 8, 2011
NOVATO — Multifamily real estate research firm RealFacts of Novato has formed a strategic partnership with Meyers LLC, a Southern California firm that specializes in real estate finance, investment and development analysis and consulting.
November 16, 2010
HEALDSBURG and SANTA ROSA — The parent organizations of Healdsburg District Hospital and Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital today announced they have entered into an affiliation agreement to share certain resources between the two institutions.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,881 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,470 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,973 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,577 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,533 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections