January 7, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation today announced the formal opening of its North Bay Health Plaza in northwest Santa Rosa, where the physician foundation affiliated with Sutter Health will operate the Advanced Imaging Center along with a host of new services and physicians.
The planned opening is set for Jan. 22.
January 3, 2013
SANTA ROSA — A Southern California real estate investment trust for medical office buildings purchased the 100,125-square-foot Sutter North Bay Health Plaza building, mostly occupied by Sutter Health, fronting on the west side of Highway 101 in northwest Santa Rosa.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,804 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,514 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,984 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,385 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,502 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections