January 7, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation today announced the formal opening of its North Bay Health Plaza in northwest Santa Rosa, where the physician foundation affiliated with Sutter Health will operate the Advanced Imaging Center along with a host of new services and physicians.
The planned opening is set for Jan. 22.
January 3, 2013
SANTA ROSA — A Southern California real estate investment trust for medical office buildings purchased the 100,125-square-foot Sutter North Bay Health Plaza building, mostly occupied by Sutter Health, fronting on the west side of Highway 101 in northwest Santa Rosa.
- Sep18Registration deadline: September 15, 2014Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,597 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 8,061 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,266 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,709 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,659 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections