December 17, 2013
SANTA ROSA — American AgCredit is moving forward with a long-held vision to cast its new Santa Rosa headquarters as a hub for other agriculture organizations, more than doubling the planned size with a single 120,000-square-foot office building near Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport.
October 15, 2012
SANTA ROSA — American AgCredit plans to build a new, 50,000-square-foot headquarters in Santa Rosa, with company executives citing the expertise of current staff and a regional talent pool as key drivers to keep its administrative nucleus on the West Coast at a time of rapid national expansion.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,982 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,628 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections