December 10, 2012
PETALUMA — Redwood Community Health Coalition recently took part in a pilot project testing a mobile health application that enrolls patients in public assistance programs, a potentially pivotal development for the public health sector. The accelerating convergence of mobile technology and health care will likely open new avenues of access to underserved populations, which could in turn help states with implementing key pieces of health care reform, officials said.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 21,012 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,656 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections