November 21, 2012
SONOMA — The Donum Estate, a maker of pinot noir wine based in the Los Carneros winegrowing region of southern Sonoma County, acquired the 20-acre Nugent Vineyard in Russian River Valley.
December 27, 2011
SONOMA — Racke Group, a German wine and spirits group that at one time owned the Haywood and Buena Vista brands, today announced the sale of The Donum Estate, a luxury-tier boutique pinot noir producer on the Sonoma County side of the Carneros appellation, to a partnership of Danish investors.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,956 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,976 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,603 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections