April 8, 2013
Wine companies largely are caught between escalating costs of production and mixed perceptions of how much of the rising costs the market for finished wine will bear. Those are among the topics five of the Bay Area’s innovative wine entrepreneurs are set to tackle at the Business Journal’s Wine Industry Conference on April 18.
They talked to the Business Journal about key drivers of cost and retail pricing, how they and markets are responding, and pricing impacts for exports and alternative sales channels.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,118 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,722 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,902 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Zapolski enters $25M joint venture on downtown Napa shopping center rehab 3,927 view(s) | posted on December 5, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,254 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections