December 6, 2010
PETALUMA — Perhaps the most complex building project of the year in the North Bay took place in Petaluma, where Devcon Construction turned a 185,000-square-foot shell into a plastic injection molding manufacturing facility for Thermo Fisher.
June 22, 2009
PETALUMA – Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO), the Massachusetts-based medical supply giant, is consolidating its operations in Petaluma into a former telecom manufacturing space.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,495 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,393 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,906 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,942 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,266 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections