January 17, 2014
SEBASTOPOL — Palm Drive Hospital said it would move forward with layoffs and labor reductions, impacting 40 employees in 15 departments as the 37-bed facility seeks to shore up its finances.
January 13, 2014
SEBASTOPOL — The Palm Drive Health Care District recently voted to create a new foundation that would raise money for Palm Drive Hospital, reversing a previous decision to fold the existing foundation into the district’s purview and creating an entirely new one instead.
December 2, 2013
SEBASTOPOL — Palm Drive Hospital is considering a wide array of cuts, one of which would downsize the number of staffed beds from 37 to 14, in an attempt to offset fiscal challenges that officials say are impacting hospitals nationwide.
December 4, 2012
SEBASTOPOL — The Palm Drive Healthcare District unanimously approved the transition of medical clinic operations across from the 37-bed hospital to the Prima Medical Foundation, a move that could help bolster finances for the cash-strapped hospital.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,400 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,423 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,523 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections